Monday, February 16, 2009

verwirrt

For the first time in my life, I felt this experience. A very funny and yet confusing with a little sadness along the way.

Kindness, they say, will also goes along the way. And I am is a kind person, if I may say. But this? Well it just something that does not add up.

I mean, I love her, I really do. But to just let her go in order to make someone and the one that I love feel at ease and gain a little happiness from this crazy world is something that I found too hard to do.

But that thing, is the thing that I have to do.

For her shake ... I think. Even if though she did not want it, even though she does not longing for that person anymore. But deep within, I knew that she still longin for him. But to do, not try, for their happiness, I, at least, would not be too ashamed to ask for some .... gift, from the man above.

No comments: