Tuesday, January 20, 2009

?????

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........lol

What is this feeling????? Damn!!!
Now I'm angry, but to whom i must be angry? Damn it!!!
Why must LOVE be a torment for me? Why can't it just stop, just for a while. I'm still recovering for the lost of my love, and yet, while I'm savoring the taste, love came and do what it does best. Interfering.

I love her, maybe, but just maybe, I just can't stand to be alone. Or maybe, I don't like to loose, IF, AND ONLY IF, love is a competetion. And yet, this feeling is geting stronger every second that I breath. How come? I asked every time I tried to close my eyes. But the how always come unanswered.

Sometimes, I feel, that this is payback, for what I've done before. The situation and condition is the same, but now, I am in the place of the one that loosing it's sanity, it's love, it's life and it's pride.

But still, I might as well enjoy this, I will ask her out, even just to hear 'NO' as the answer, but, now, I just want to forget it all. Rememberring her is sucks men, it draws all the sanity in me. But maybe, just maybe, I might get lucky, with other women.

If NO is the answer, I'll try again, I'll try and try and try, try until I'm sick of it. Try, until there is nothing of me anymore. Nothing of Love that is. Because for now, I'm sick of it.

But if you read this, and you understand that you are the one that I'm talking about, I just want you to know this, I'm a looser and don't belong here, I know, even if you are alone, you won't even look at me, and the fact that you are not alone is killing me.

I tried to hold on, grasping to control. Until now, I am still holding on.


No comments: