Sunday, January 25, 2009

YUNINGSIH

"Happy birthday to you"
"Happy birthday to you"
"Happy birthday, happy birthday"
"Happy birthday to you"



Happy birthday, to you, who has given me peace of mind when I needed it.
Happy birthday, to you, whom I thanked so much just for being around when I needed a friend.
Happy birthday, to you, my friend.........

I wish, God will give you the best thing in life.
I wish, God will granted all those things that you want and dream of.

And more importantly, may you live in a happy, long life.

Happy birthday my friend. And my only wish for you is that you could become .................... xXx

Hahahaha.

Peace n_n

From A Friend, Me. 25 Januari 2009. Lab. Komputer SMAN 15 Bandung, 02:34 pagi (buta).

====================================================================

SMS ucapan ulang taun yang saya kirim buat dirimu :
(dengan sedikit nyuri kata-kata basi)

'sy tadi mnta tlong 1 bida2ri tuk ngucapin ultah k km, tp dy blik lg, era cnah, da kmu leuwih geulis ti manehna.jd weh,ngucpina lwt sms biasa.met ultah yg ke 19,mga2 bnyk rejeki,smoga d ksh yg trbaik ama Alloh,n bsa msuk farmasi,amiin'


====================================================================

No comments: