Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is It Worth It?

There is always an uneasy feeling surrounding me lately. Wonder why I figures, but never had any real answer. It never seized to amazed me, life that is, how it makes every one of us developed into a true human being.

I got confused, partially because what I feel about someone, and because this circumstance. Bu what bothers me so is, I can do nothing about it. Why? Because there is nothing that can be done. I cannot just barge in and tell her that I love her. I cannot stand still, in the other hand, but still, I cannot do anything.

God, this love inside is bursting out, I’m afraid I cannot hold this any longer, this mountain of emotion will be explode in any moment now. What should I do? Should I just barge in and without thinking or whatsoever tell her that I love her and then just left? Because stand stills and wait for the answer, is totally out of the question.

Maybe this is a test for me. I still have dream, a dream that one day I can be rejoined with the one that I love the most. But why in the hell that I can fall for someone else? in a short period of time if I may add. Sometimes I feel, well, is it real, what I felt I mean, or is it just an escape route for me to get out from this loneliness. From this torment of love and hate.

But, this is life, maybe I have to experience all of this. Just to become a human. But what kind of human will I be?

Anyway, this is my life, I will accept and face anything that God has for me. I’ll do anything it takes to make this life of mine worth a while.

No comments: